5 Advanced Techniques to Increase Your Digital Marketing Return on Investment
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 - Noon - 1:00pm MT
In this presentation you will learn cutting edge strategies and tactics to develop, measure and execute digital marketing programs, including:
- How to develop a Baseline Competitive Audit to understand your rank versus competitors and track progress over time
- Precision Tracking strategies to understand the exact source of leads and cost per lead and cost per case
- Performance PPC (Pay Per Click) Strategies
- Mastering Mobile - the vast majority of digital leads are coming through mobile calls and mobile website traffic
- The ABCs of SEO (Search Engine Optimization.
About Your Speaker:
Jay Berkowitz is an author, an educator, an International keynote speaker and an award-winning thought leader. A senior online marketing professional with over twenty five years of marketing experience, he has managed marketing departments for Fortune 500 brands: Coca-Cola, Sprint and McDonald’s Restaurants, and he has developed online and offline strategies for AT&T and leading health and fitness website eDiets.com.
Mr. Berkowitz is the author of The Ten Golden Rules of Online Marketing and 10 Free Digital Marketing Strategies that went to #1 on Amazon for Small Business and Entrepreneurship. He is the Founder and CEO of Ten Golden Rules, a digital marketing consulting business based in Boca Raton, Florida. He was the lead subject matter expert and program faculty member for the University of San Francisco Digital Marketing Course and he is the host of the Ten Golden Rules of Digital Marketing Podcast. He has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal, The Business Journals and he was interviewed on FOX Business TV.
Consent to Use of Electronic Media
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, WTLA meetings, social events and other activities constitutes agreement by the registrant to allow WTLA to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, video, electronic reproductions and audio of such events and activities.